Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:27:38 -0500
On Tuesday, 09 March, 2010 10:00 AM
Benoit Ventimiglia wrote

>Some Web pages font is very small and hardly readable. How do you print those pages with a larger >font?
>Thanks you: Benoit.
>Search engine could be IE8 or Google Chrome, or Maxthon...

Hi Benoit

1.Go to the web page that you want to print and right-click it. Click "Print Preview." If you want to print part of the page, highlight the content that you want to print and right-click the selection. Click "Print Preview."
Step 2
Click the "Page Setup" icon located on the top of the Print Preview window to launch the Page Setup dialog box. Click "Change Font."
Step 3
Select the font size you want to use in the "Size" window. If you want to change the font type, make your selection in the "Font" window. Click "OK" to save the changes and click "OK" again.
Step 4
Turn on your printer if it is not on. Click the "Print" icon on the Print Preview window to print your web page.

Source (and full article) http://www.ehow.com/how_5873639_enlarge-font-size-printing-pages.html

BTW ,I guess you know that by holding down Ctrl and then use scroll wheel ,you can adjust
web page fonts larger or smaller? Just for reading the page more easily.

Peter E.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml