Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:41:29 -0400
Not only did I learn a lot from my little research about the 'Sobig' worm
but also shocked at the news radios and TVs coverage of this malicious
little devil's tool. Clever little program which could have been a very
useful tool if the programming application was made for a more constructive
purpose, rather making people's lives miserable.  Anyway, I decided to
depart from my current email address and will get a new pw* too.  The
bounced emails and intrusion attempts to my system are getting very
disturbing.  My NAV & ZA seems to be playing tag all the time.

For your advice and kindness, special thanks to Sue, Dennis T., Sandy
Whalen, Al Thompson, Juanita Kimble, Don Weagant and Peter Hogan and to all
who shared with me their experience with the Sobig pest.  Thanks to all!

Emie DelRosario

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml