Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:11:25 +0300
As the error message shows, you should look in the system.ini
or at the registry and find the reference to this file. The
reason that nothing changed is that the reference was not
pointing to c:\windows\system. Find the reference, get the file
into the dir, and restart. This should take the error down.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Terry Turner wrote:

> During the boot process I get the following errors:
> "Cannot find a device file that may be needed to run Windows or
> a Windows application. The Windows Registry or System.ini file
> refers to this device file but the device file no longer exists. If you
> deleted this file on purpose, try uninstalling the associated
> application using its' uninstall or setup program. If you still want
> to use the applications association with this device file, try
> reinstalling that application to replace the missing file.
> vnetsup.vxd
> Press a key to continue"
>
> After pressing the space bar again the system finishes the boot process
> and the Windows desktop appears. All of my applications appear to run ok.
> At this point the problem is an annoyance. The system does not boot
> without my help. I have learned that vxd files are device drivers. I went to
> a web site, http://www.driverguide.com and found one of the missing
> files, dfs.vxd. Instructions set to put this file in the Windows\System
> folder. I did this and no change at the next bootup.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html