Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:45:28 -0800
Peter,
Yes, I've had that same problem, but only when I first install Avast.  (Have
had to reinstall a few times, because of reformats, new versions, new system
etc.)  In fact, it gives me that message on just about every every email
from PCSOFT and PCBUILD for a few days, and then finally it just stops.  I
never changed anything to make it stop.

On my new system, I get a message saying there is no connection to the
server, and yet I'm on DSL and always connected. (This only happens
sporadically in 'waves' of it.)   And, it requires me to select either "keep
waiting" or not, and if I select "keep waiting", it keeps bugging me with
the little window and the need to again answer that question, every few
minutes for an hour or so.  That glitch is even more annoying to me than the
erroneous virus warnings.  It has just about caused me to uninstall and try
AVG, but about the time I'm ready to do that, it stops for a week or so.  (I
never once got that message when I had dialup with Avast, though.)
Carol Hanson

>I have been using Avast for a while now and find it works quite well.
> However, I often get a "potential virus" alert on message posted to PCSOFT
> and PCBUILD. Apparently, a white space sequence triggers this. Is there a
> way to keep this alert from activating? Do other users of Avast have the
> same problem? My client is Outlook 2003.
>
> Peter

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml