Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 21:14:35 -0400
I am very simpathetic of your case (we have had simmalar problems) and dial-
up. i think it is a poor programming problem on avg's part. you can alwys go
to stores with free wi-fi for your more taxing internet jobs. i recomen
seitching to Hitman or AntiVir.

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com