Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:41:29 +1000
Bonnie wrote:
>I downloaded  the KMPlayer, and !voila! the videos
>that would not open with IrfanView nor  Windows Media Player,opened in
>KMPlayer perfectly and in a full screen window>>

I'd agree with Peter's recommendation about KMPlayer as being one of the best.

Just a little note to add: Try right-clicking its open window. It has an
unbelievable number of options, including one of the best screencaptures
(Ctrl+Alt+e) of any player---including captures from some codecs that most
others won't capture.

About the only thing Windows Media Player has going for it is its glossy
looks. Apart from that, it's just about the most limited player around.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode