Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 22:37:57 -0600
I had exactly this same problem.  I found that it was due to a utility
installed along with the drivers for the Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 video card
I'm using.  There is a red-and-white diamond-shaped icon in the system tray
that is used by a program installed along with the video driver.  If this
applies to you, click on the icon and a menu will appear.  Choose Exit and
the program will go away and your setup program will then be able to run.

Perhaps there is something you could do before you go to the trouble of
re-installing Windows to correct your problems.  Tell us about them and
maybe we can help.

At 12:10 PM 11/19/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I am having some problems with my W95 computer and thought the first step
should be
>to re-install.  The first problem I run into is that Setup says that it
can't run
>because some system settings have changed since the last reboot.  This is
not true.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>