Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:25:51 -0500
I installed a WillowRoad screensaver, from a disc, and wanted to get rid of it,
so uninstalled it with the Add/Remove program. Upon restart, a window came up
saying "Missing Shortcut--Windows is searching for WillowRd.exe. To locate the
file yourself , click browse."
    An extensive search did not find it on this computer. Called Gateway-big
mistake- they said to reinstall it and uninstall it with the screensavers
uninstaller and it would go away.. I did , and the same window message comes up
at reboot.
    Now I get a window that says " Problem with shortcut--The item 'WillowRd.exe
that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved. The nearest match, based
on size, date and type is D:/My Download Files\ q240308.exe. Do you want this
shortcut to point to that item?
    The q240308 is in the Windows system folder, have no idea what it does, or
what will be disabled if I send the missing shortcut to that place. What should
I do here, PLEASE????
    Would copying q240308  to a floppy, sending the shortcut to its suggested
place, then reinstalling the  q file from the floppy work, or mess it up ?
    Any help in getting rid of the 'Windows looking for a shortcut' that is not
there would be greatly appreciated.