Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:46:46 -0800
Hi Friends,
Sometime when i m closing Eudora( I think mostly nin Eudora), I get the
blue screen of death. This time I noted the  error message " a fata;
exception has occurred at 017F: BFF9DFFF.  the cu rrent application will be
terminated.
And when I clicked on any key, i got another message, " Eudora causes an
invalid page fault in module USER.exe at   0003:0000a5d4 "
May i know what causes it and how can I fix it. Is there a utility to fix
it ? I hv already appplied, Norton System Works  scandisk,
Easycleaner,   Regcleaner about two days before..
I m running win98 on a P450, with 128 RAM
Thanx for ur time.

Paul Tiwana

.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode