Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:06:10 -0800
  Have you expermented with configuring the firewall to pass the VPN
traffic?  Or do you just enable it and discover the traffic is blocked by
default?
  Depending on the specific VPN protocol used, it might be possible to
enable a port or program exception which handles it.  But if it uses a
transport protocol other than TCP or UDP (PPTP and SSL VPNs use TCP; GRE and
IPSEC VPNs don't, although some IPSEC implementations offer a UDP
alternative), you may need to switch to a firewall product that supports
these additional protocols.
  [Since there are alternatives available, one could argue that your IT
group's choice of what VPN technology to deploy is as responsible for the
problem as Microsoft's firewall implementation.]

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode