Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:09:29 -0600
At 07:33 PM 8/18/98 -0400, you wrote:

>i've printed from have the 'selection' radio button in the print dialog
>box, yet it is hardly ever selectable, even when you highlight a
>selection.  i don't understand why Print Selection would even be an
>option if you can never use it.  my question, then, is how can you use

I think the problem is that the "Print Selection" option is a feature of
the printer driver and the program you are printing from must support that
option also for it to be available.  The two programs must co-operate to
allow you to print a selection.  Word is one program that will allow you to
print a selection.  I don't think I've ever noticed any others that will
allow it.