Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:46:34 -0500
It does not allow me to upgrade, the installation starts, then a message
tells me it cannot continue because there is already an OS and it cannot
upgrade it. I think I got the OEM version.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]En nombre de Bradley Marden
Enviado el: Miercoles, 11 de Octubre de 2000 05:44 p.m.
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Re: [PCSOFT] Windows ME

When you put the disk in the CD-ROM Drive it will prompt you to upgrade with
no problems and no reinstall of programs. It will even offer to give you a
way to uninstall winME if you are not pleased with it. I did upgrade at
first
to see how the OS was and then chose to format and reinstall when I knew
that
I wanted to keep it for good. I formatted just to make sure that I replaced
all the old code with new code but I have read that there is a flawless
upgrade.

Bradley Marden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html