Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"DR.........." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 08:40:43 -0700
Hiya,

My operating system is XP Home and I have been using Norton Anti-Virus 2002.
I have updated the program annually. This year I called Norton and asked it
the Norton 2004 had any advantage over updating my old 2002 as usual.

Norton said yes it had new anti-virus items that the old one (even thought
upgraded) doesn't have. So I purchased the 2004 Norton Anti-Virus.

What a mess!! I had conflicts all over the place. No matter what I did my
computer was a mess. After trying to fix it for 3 day I removed it and
reinstalled the old 2002 back, and it works fine.

Now for my problem. I need an updated Anti-Virus ASAP.

I see that Zone Alarm has come out with an anti-virus program now and I am
thinking about trying that one. Does anyone have any experience with the new
Zone Alarm Anti-Virus? Do you have any suggestions on insuring it won't
conflict when (and if) I install it? If Zone Alarm Anti-Virus is not the
program I should use, which one is?

Thanks for the help.

David Roberts

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: