Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jackie Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:33:18 -0500
 From: Jackie Boone <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: rundll32 question
 Date: Friday, February 06, 1998 11:25 PM

  I sure hope someone on this list can help me with a problem:

  I have a pentium 133 mhz computer, running Windows95--OSR2, 32 megs of
  memory.

  When MSIE 4.0 came out, I installed it on my computer.  Then I installed
  Real Audio,
  Crescendo, and Microsoft's virtual reality program.  A few days later
when
 my computer
 booted up into Windows, there was an error message saying that rundll32
was
  corrupt.

  Using all my inexpertise, I tried every way I could think of to fix the
  problem.  Nothing
  worked, not even re-installing Windows.  I couldn't get into windows
  because when I tried to close the error message, the whole computer froze
  up.

  As a last resort, it seemed that the only thing to be done was format my
  hard drive, and reinstall on the clean hard drive.  The computer worked
  UNTIL the supposedly finished version of Explorer 4.0 came out.  Then I
 did
  it again (installed the finished ver 4.0)

  Added the same stuff as the first time--RealAudio, Crescendo, etc.  A few
  days later
  the same error stuff came up, and again I couldn't get into windows to
use
  any
  programs.  Formatted and installed Windows again.

  Sorry to be so lengthy, but if you've read this far you probably can tell
  that I'm  a
  glutton for punishment.

  MSIE became 4.01, and I jumped for it.  Same results after 5-7 days
  of no problems with my computer and the internet---ol' rundll32 appeared
again.

  I can't even find any information at Microsoft that says WHAT rundll32
  does.

  Anyone have any suggestions, or information?  (please don't suggest that
  sell my
  computer, and take up watching TV or something.)

  Thanks
  Jackie Boone

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]