Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:22:26 +1000
Andrew writes:

<<All of my dll files were associated with Quicktime player,
which doesn't work with windows 95.  After an email from
Nick I started to get on the right track.  I tried shift +
F10  and tried to reassociate the dll's with a text type
programme.>>

Dll files are internal system files and most definitely should NOT be
associated with any program.

These files are vital to the proper running of programs and should not be
tampered with except perhaps by programming experts.

If you wish to learn more about file associations, there is a tutorial
about this on my website, written for beginners.

Incidentally, if you must have Quicktime, version 3 works fine with Win 95.
It seems to be only the later versions of Quicktime that are a disaster on
older computers. Unfortunately, version 3 has all but disappeared from the
Web, but here's a download address for it:

http://oldversion.com/

This is a very useful site if you are looking for old versions of any
well-known software.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.