Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:03:17 -0400
Anna,

I'm not sure if the problem is a Microsoft upgrade or not, but your best bet
is a clipboard extender. I personally use Hamsin Clipboard, and can't live
without it.
There are many others available, in fact a discussion is going on now on the
list.
As someone else said, a Google search will bring up hundreds.
Pick and choose which may work for you. You would think that by 2005,
Microsoft would have put some real functionality into some of their
utilities, including the clock, but such is not the case *sigh*

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

-----Original Message-----
From: generalstuff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 1:22 PM
Subject: Clipboard no longer accepts images from websites

For several years I have maintained a Wordpad file containing copy/paste
information from a popup window on my bank's website. (this is an example -
the same thing is happening at other websites also) The data copied was the
front and back images of my canceled check and a bit of text (date, number,
amount, for easy reading). This no longer works. Apparently website images
are no longer put into the clipboard.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml