Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Martha Farris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:30:39 -0600
This problem concerns the Word 2002 program that I have installed from a disk that was one of several disks included in the MS Works Suite.

When closing a page in Word (but not the program), I frequently get a warning sound and the following window comes on the screen:

Word leaps in to save the file but when I look at the list of files, it is shown 2 times in the list.  However, the one that has been saved because of this 'error' has the first two letters of the first word replaced by these symbols,  ~$.

Clicking on that file brings up something that can't be read or deciphered.  What is happening here and how can it be corrected?  I have referred to the MS Knowledge Base but I don't see a solution, although it would be easy to overlook in the dozens of pages.

Thank you so much for any help you might be able to provide.
Martha Farris

Usually you want certain information regarding the computer.  I have the following:
Windows XP Home
512 Ram
120 GB

                     visit our download web page at: