Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:46:26 -0400
Hi Al,

After you do your PREVIEW and click the SCAN button, a "File Save Settings"
Window will appear.
Near the middle you will see a heading for "Image Format"
In the selection box beside type you will see  "PDF (*.pdf)"
Click on that drop-down arrow and choose the format you want (JPEG (*.jpg)
etc..

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] modify PDF file ?

Hi Al,

Sorry you're post got hijacked.
I don't know if you have solved your problem,but here's
what I suggest:

First read all the documentation on your scanner.
Most scanners allow a scan to be saved in several formats,
via OCR or to File
If you can't save to .doc or .txt format, go ahead and save to PDF

 From this point you will have several options to get to an editable
document.
You could use a converter PDF to Word or text (preferably free :) )
Single application
1.http://somepdf.com/some-pdf-to-word-converter.html

2.http://www.hellopdf.com/  ok,but somewhat inconvenient
   requests repeated renewal of free registration code.

Suite
3.http://www.pdf995.com/
Somewhat large for this purpose,but very useful otherwise.

Online
http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf2word/index.asp

Some comparisons
http://www.freewaregenius.com/2008/03/28/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-doc-for-free-a-comparative-test/

However,I left the best for last (IMHO)
It uses a relatively unknown or unnoticed feature in GMail
http://labnol.blogspot.com/2005/12/convert-doc-xls-ppt-rtf-pdf-to-html.html
(ignore GMail invitation code in this article -just sign up with Google)
It may well work with Yahoo as well

My notes to this:
When you've got the PDF showing in HTML as a web page,you can do either
one of the following:
1.Edit > Select all (Ctrl+A) then Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) into
an newly opened Word document.From there edit as you like.

2.Save the page As- either
a.Web Page complete
b.Web Page HTML only
c.Web Archive
Try which one gives you the best results.
Open after saving and proceed as in 1.

(for me it worked fine with c. (.mht) on XP Pro SP2

Peter E.