Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:14:09 -0700
It sounds to me that the message you are getting is produced by the
application associated with your file. Be careful when you say that you
"can't open a file" - you really mean that double-clicking does not produce
the results you expect. To verify the source of the problem, open the
application that you want to run and then use its "open file" feature to
open the file that you had been double-clicking on. See what message you get
then. I suspect that there may be a problem within the file itself. Since
you did not tell us what application you are running, we can't give you more
specific suggestions.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: