Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:40:03 -0700
From: "james ashley"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Direct X download

> Hi everyone: I have attempted to upgrade my version of
> Direct X to the 8.1 version and have been unable to
> download the file regardless of which site I choose. I
> receive an error message to the effect that "there is an
> internal error in the server". I have no idea what this
> means or how to rectify it. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you. Jim
>
> =====
> Jim
-------------

Jim,

Are you trying to d/l from different links that are on the same page? Try d/l from some other page.
Have you changed your security settings for a particular zone lately? Perhaps they're too high?
If Zone Alarm is present, can IE,  or some DX d/l program access the net that needs to? (e.g.. DX8.1setup.exe)
Is it only DX 8.1 that you can't d/l? Where from?
What's your OS, does DX 8.1 work with it?
"internal error in the server" could mean a Windows server error, or an ISP problem - call them to check.

Just some thoughts...

Al Thompson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode