Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:35:23 -0700
Ok, so my modem says it supports call waiting, but haven't found any
software or documentation for it.  This would be even better, no 3rd party
to deal with.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Wolden [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] missing calls while surfing

From: "David Hurst" :Sent: Monday, August 07, 2000 10:14 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] missing calls while surfing

> I know there is software out there that will let you know when you have an
> incoming telephone call.. so you can.. maybe.. get off the net and
actually
> talk on a phone...but I cant find any..!!  looking for something
preferrably
> free.. but dont mind paying something reasonable  for something good....
>
> what do you call that kind of software.. where can I find some..
>
> Thanks as always..
>
> David Hurst

David,

Callwave is a free Internet Call answering machine service.  While you are
surfing anyone who calls you is forwarded to Callwave and can leave a
message.  You hear the phone ring on your computer and when the message is
done you can hear it and decide whether to get off and call the person back
or just keep surfing.  It requires you to have Busy Call Forwarding turned
on by your phone company.  The cost of Busy Call Forwarding is minimal for
me just 65 cents per month but I believe the price is different depending on
your phone company and location.  Internet Call Manager is a paid service
that runs $4.95 per month.

www.callwave.com
http://www.internetcallmanager.com/

Mary Wolden