Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:12:58 -0700
First Download the latest version of Hihjackthis should be 1.98.2 or later.
Also make sure to run it from its own folder. Like c:\HJT\HiJackThis.exe.
You can post that here and someone will take a look. But I would go to this
forum.

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?s=9a08ef077697b9f96e3a9208e621dd66&s
howforum=18

Post there following this procedure

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?showtopic=23382
They specialize in Spyware/Adware problems.

KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown
480-214-0144
http://kevpro.com

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Johnny Sewell
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help please!

I was Having no trouble until I installed XP sp2 & Norton Internet Security
2005. Right after installing NIS 2005, I.E. 6 Got Real Slow & most web pages
were blank. Then I got hit with several Adware, Spyware, and Viruses all at
once. I have cleaned out all that Spybot, AdAware 6 Pro, & Norton could
clean up. But I know there are still some. This is what HijackThis still
Shows  Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.0
Scan saved at 12:30:27 PM, on 9/26/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml