Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:27:04 -0700
It depends on the commercial program in question. For instance, most Microsoft
programs require that you at least insert the installation disk of the program
from which you are upgrading; many WordPerfect products don't require anything;
Intuit (Quicken and Quickbooks) just require a registration number, which you
can get from Intuit itself.

In other words, there is no single answer to your question, because it is
product dependent.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]