Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:50:18 -0700
Hi David
I'm using XP Pro, serv pk 1, on an AMD Athlon Syst. My basic problem was with the system. It did all kinds of crazy stuff I've never seen before on any PC I've owned or that I have dealt with in the work place. I worked with techs at HP for a week with no success. I took it back to the store Tues and exchanged it for another (same syst). We'll see how this one does. I'm a realist and I know computer technology isn't perfect. There are ALWAYS some glitches that have to be resolved, but this was ridiculous! As for NSW 2003, The install went fine. I was using it on my other PC and my husband has used it on his since Jan of 2003. Seems to run smoothly. If I remember correctly, he DID have a problem with NSW 2002. As much as I can recall, he had issues with the uninstall process. Couldn't get a clean uninstall, or something to that effect.

I will certainly keep in mind what you have told me before installing N on this computer. I appreciate your time and support. Thanks, David.
Jessi Arcand-Taylor

David Farrington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"I am sorry for your trouble with your computer and I can't offer any help.
I have been reading problems with NSW 2003. I saw in your post you installed it. Did the installation go well? I have the same install problem twice now with NSW 2003. I have read on the internet about many others having NSW 2003 problems. I have been to Symantec's web site and tried all the fixes I could find. I have had a weeks worth of tech. support too. I think tech. support has given up on me because they did not write me back for two days now.
Anyway, I wanted to know how your install went. Thanks and I hope you find your problem".

"Also what XP are you using, XP home or pro, and the service pack 1 or not?"