Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:56:41 -0500
Thanks for the  responses guys.  I am restoring from a cd.  I've tried
resizing/expanding from Drive Image's options (setting size to just
about size of new drive).  However, when I do this, it either hangs at
around 70% complete (left it overnight and awoke to find same).  I've
been leery about using PM to resize due to the fact that  the system is
used in a real-time "mission critical" video app and owner has always
had problems with drives in this system.  Right now, unit is up and
running with extra partition, but I can test app due to site-license
issue; I need to wait for client to furnish proper info.

Ian Carmichael

>Ian, when restoring an image file with Drive Image you get an option to
>expand and use the full partition. However the image file can not be on the
>same partition to which you are installing it so unless it is on a CD or
>other removable media you will have to create another partition.
>
>Alan Priol
>

> Hi,
>   The simplest way would be to use another of PowerQuests products,
> called Partition Magic. This will add, delete, or resize the
> partition(s) on the hard drive as you want.
>
> HTH,
> Peter Hogan

>Hi all.  Any PQ Drive Image users here?  I've been trying to restore an
>image received from a vendor of a "lunchbox" pc.  The image is of a 15GB
>partition (with approximately 300mb of needed data) and I'm trying to
>get it onto newer 40GB drive.  The restore disc uses Drive Image 2.02 (a
>check of PQ's website shows current version at 7).  Is there any way to
>restore AND have/keep one partition, rather than having to create
>another for remainder of 40GB drive?  TIA.
>
>Ian Carmichael

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>