Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:00:17 -0500
I've seen this problem and may be able to offer some insight into the
solution, but it does not work for all cases.  If someone can add more I'd
appreciate knowing about it.
I was able to duplicate this problem using Excel 95.  Try this and see if
you agree that this is what you are seeing ...
Create a new workbook.  Enter some long text into a cell.  The default is
to NOT wrap text in my case so the text just extends out over the next
cell(s) to the right.  Select the cell and go to Format ... Cells...
Alignment ... and choose "Wrap text".  The row height should now adjust and
the text wraps to new lines inside the cell.  Now manually adjust the row
height by dragging the lower gridline of the tall row's "row number entry"
( the grey column at the far left with the row numbers in it) up so the row
is again one normal cell in height.  The row stays this height and you will
no longer see the wrapped text.  This appears to be the problem you are
seeing.  Now select the entire row and go to Format... Row and select
Autofit.  This should automatically adjust the row height to fit the
wrapped text again.
If this is your problem, try selecting all rows and select Autofit and this
should correct the problem for all rows.  The unfortunate part will be if
you do not want wrapped text in ALL columns ... because this is what will
happen when you do this.  I'm not sure how you could get around this.
When you manually size a row, it appears to set some flag saying that the
row is that fixed size and the wrapped text is forever invisible.  The
Autofit option appears to clear this flag.  I have no idea where this
attribute is stored ... I've looked for it before and cannot find it.