Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:53:34 -0700
I just loaded VB6 on my computer the other day. Before doing so a computer savey friend of mine said that it is a program that will put it's hooks into a lot of different things on your computer. Boy was he right. I use IE 5 as my browser I came to a web page that had a line error on it, normally you have that little alert in the lower left of your page, Now VB wants to allow you to change the script. I don't know enough code to really be able to use it that way. It is a great compiler for C++ and VB. And I am startting to learn these a little along with python. However the price makes me want to gag. Also there is service pack 4 out for this SP4 is a 132mb ona 56k download that was a little of 7 hours and I just now reading on how to properly install it.

If you are going to do some serious coding it is good to have but your computer defintley does not need it. And it defintley gets into a lot of things on your computer. I am still learing about this so you are getting a real begginers viewpoint on this. I will admit thou that at work for working with C++ on windows that it what many of the guys use (please note they also hate windows). So those are my intial observations. Please get more professional opinions from other members, you may also want join a newsgroup that deals just with VB 6. You probably should also have a good text editor like TextPad it is shareware but an awsome text editor(dump notepad).