Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:18:54 -0700
Rob,
I don't mind having cookies on my computer from sites I want to display quickly when
I go back to the site.  Spybot leaves those alone.  Then there are the little
programs they install that track where you go after you leave their site, not just
the pages on their site.  Maybe you already realize this, but the other problem with
spyware is that it can be used to look at the contents of your computer too, as well
as install malware that can cause any number of problems.  And, it can open the
door, so to speak, to identity theft.
Carol Hanson

1) "program directory c:\C_Dilla\" was identified, with BD6FD000.DAT in the older.
What is it? Should I delete it?
2) Aside from privacy concerns about a site knowing which of their pages I visit,
are there any risks from the tracking cookies identified?

TIA
Rob

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!