Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:04:57 -0400
Hi-
Yesterday I could get sound on my computer using Real Player running
with Netscape - today I cannot. RealPlayer gives me an error message
with a list including outdated drivers on my soundcard (SoundBlaster
AWE32) but this is not logical because yesterday the drivers were okay.
I uninstalled and reinstalled RealPlayer and got the welcome message so
I think everything is okay.
Not so. Still no sound and the same error message.
Using SoundBlaster software (CTWAV32.EXE) I tried to play a WAV file and
got the error message that the system was in use.
Can there be some device or program that uses the sound system but
doesn't correctly release when done? That might be a possibility but I
do not know where and how to search.
Will someone please help?
TIA
Arthur

--

ARTHUR L. BARNETT               Voice: 301 654-3229
7701 Woodmont Ave., #401   Fax: 301 654-3857