Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Mercado, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:16:51 -0500
John,
If line 15 appears exactly as you indicated then the problem may be the
result of a misspelling.  I once had this problem and it turns out there
was a misspelling in my config.sys file so Win95 didn't know what to do.
If it appears as:
    DEVICE=C:\NETSCAPE\INDS\PROTMAN.DOS   /I:C:\NETSCAPE\NDIS
check the path to make sure it exists and verify the correct spelling
(assuming protman.dos is located there).  The correct directory is
probably:
   DEVICE=C:\NETSCAPE\NDIS\PROTMAN.DOS /I:C:\NETSCAPE\NDIS
Using the correct syntax is critical in startup files; if someone made a
change manually they were probably careless or didn't realize the
mistake.

Good Luck!
Judy