Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:03:31 +0530
Hello Everyone,

I have on my Pc some files of the Type: MAPIMAIL whose MS DOS name has the .MAP extension. All such files which I have come across are 0KB in size. Can anyone tell me what these files deal with ?

I tried looking in Folder Options-File Types but could find no similar entries there.

I use Win95 (4.00.950 B), Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.00.2014.0216), Outlook Express 5.0, dial-up Internet connectivity.

TIA

Shaleen Kumar

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml