Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:06:21 -0500
Hello Ed, you have received several suggestions for your problem and I am
not sure you have not solved it by now, but I would like to offer another
one in case you are still searching for a solution. I believe you said you
burned the cd using Easy CD Creator. Try this with only one file on the cd
to see if it works. Install cd>>> open Easy CD Creator>>>select one file
fron the CD>>>open file and select burn CD image to disk and save in My
Documents>>>>>>After image is burned go to MY Documents find image file
and right click it's propertys and then try to change the file.
Hope it works,Ray

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml