Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:52:33 -0700
Kathy,

Many, many things can cause the problem you describe.  The easiest way to
fix it is to install the latest version of your web browser [Internet
Explorer or Netscape, etc.]  That should fix it, but if it doesn't check
your font settings and your color settings [white text on a white
background won't show up and a bad default font can leave a blank screen.]
and lastly install the latest version of Acrobat Reader [Version 6]
available for free from the Adobe website [www.adobe.com]. Also download
and install all devices requested by graphically intensive web sites such
as "Shockwave," "Flash," etc.  If you don't ,some sites may not work in the
future.

Hope this helps.

John D.