Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:01:25 -0400
One for those of you who also use ICQ.

I recently discovered a file called ICQMsgAPI.txt in my root
directory on the boot drive.  Dont ever recall seeing it before..
anywhere.

Is that a normal ICQ file ???  or am i maybe being hacked a bit
via ICQ..???  Maybe its just my paranoia *s*

thanks

David Hurst

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]