Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:26:06 -0500
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Arthur,
>
> Often the command AND the switch must be enclosed in quotation marks.
> 'Course if we knew what the program was, we might be able to give you
> more specific advice.
>
> Jim Meagher
> Staff Editor
> Jest a hop skip and a jump across the bay in Salisbury <Grin>
> Jim:

That did not work. I got a dialog that said it could not find path. I think
the reason is that I am working with the shortcut to the EXE program. I do
not know how to get to THE command line where I think the switch must be
applied. Thank you for your interest.
Arthur

--

ARTHUR L. BARNETT               Voice: 301 654-3229
7701 Woodmont Ave., #401        Fax: 301 654-3857

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html