Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:01:14 -0500
At 06:29 AM 11/16/2001 -0800, you wrote:

>I've drawn up a list as follows:
>
>Download Manager: Download Express

* Download managers, IMHO, create more problems than they solve. Although
the latest version of GetRight, (which will give you a nag screen until
your register it) seems to not have caused any problems for my son.

>Compression Utility:  PowerZip

WinZip is the stand-alone favorite... and as with GetRight, works with a
nag screen until you decide to register it.

>Browser:  Internet Explorer
>Mail Client: Outlook Express
>News Reader: Outlook Express

If at all possible, try to use other programs for these three. Of all the
virus problems I've seen, besides NOT having, Updatable anti-virus
protection, IE & OE have been the reason for the infections. I would
suggest downloading and using Netscape (version 4.x) for browsing (and
possible news reading, although, there are several free news readers that
work much better (Free Agent in particular)) and Eudora Lite for mail,
(Version 5 is a fantastic program and only has a small ad windows that
hardly gets in the way).

As for other programs: Star Office is a free, MS Office "file compatible"
office suite.

Volkard Linke

                       http://freepctech.com/rode