Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:17:33 -0800
  127.0.0.1 is a special address that always refers to "this computer".  So
it looks as if the error message has something to do with your computer
connecting to ITSELF.
  You're probably asking yoursefl "WHY would it do that?"  But this is how
some versions of some security (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam) products get
themselves into the network data stream in order to see what's coming in and
going out.  In this case, your Outlook Express thinks it's connecting to
ATT, but it's really connecting to some other program on your machine that
turns around and connects to ATT on its behalf.  (It's just barely possible
that the ATT software you've redownloaded works this way.)
  Are you running any antivirus or antispam software to scan all of the
email you download?  The problem may be with corruption or misconfiguration
of that software.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode