Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hulda Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:16:34 -0400
You people are just great with your answers. However I am still trying to solve this mystery.

  Now to add to my misery. My sister next door has exactly the same setup since we bought the same  kind of computers on the same day and she also has the same satellite from a different installer. For the last couple days we tested our computers with  bandwidth speedtesting. We tried several websites at the same time in evening . Results for me were dismal.
She got 522 and I got 228, she got 515 and I got 230. Usually in the morning I can get 525, 512, 496 but for some strange unknown reason at night I can't even hardly get my mail. This is ongoing but seems worse lately.  I do not understand why my evenings are so much worse than hers. My main reason for this satellite is for audio and video streaming in evening. Yesteray morning I tested on one of the speed test sites and it was 525 on one site and I did watch a video for a long time and it was perfect. No buffering or stopping but as soon as evening comes,it is pitiful. WildBlue always says to disconnect Modem for a minute, then plug back in and reboot computer. I did and it didnt do a lot better. Any other suggetions? I am looking up the ctfmon information. Thanks a bunch.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml