Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:56:35 -0700
Hi,

Yeah, Outlook is a pain. I use it at home because I can sync my email to
my pocket PC (Dell Axim X30). I use Eudora at work where I don't need to
sync my email. Eudora doesn't have a sync conduit for pocket PC (only
Palm).

Russ Poffenberger

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml