Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Bachelder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 19:43:11 -0500
>From:    Chuck Hassenplug <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Web Hosting?
>
>Dear PCSOFT,
>    A friend of mine is interested in creating their own to sell the books
>that he has written web page. I was wondering how I would go about finding a
>server to provide a web page or domain etc. I know absolutely nothing about
>this whole thing, so any information or web pages would be of the greatest
>help. Feel free to email me personally, as I don't want to clutter up the
>list. Thank you,
>
>Chuck Hassenplug

I setup a quick and easy web page for our company with Hiway
http://www.hiway.com .  They are one of the largest virtual web hosting
companies in the world and they have always been great to deal with.

Good luck,

Kevin

* Kevin Bachelder, MCP NT server 4.0
* mailto:[log in to unmask]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]