Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:54:12 EST
In a message dated 1/26/02 9:30:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Recently I installed Panda Platinum virus software on my computer. I =
> uninstalled the previous software just before doing this. Since =
> installing this I have had trouble with my email program. My Control C =
> and V won't work, but I can copy and paste. Sometimes I get a message =
> saying I have perfomed an illegal operation when I first get on to my =
> mail program. I get back on and it is fine. Panda says this is not their =
> problem. I tried to update Panda and it stops downloading. My service =
> provider said it wasn't their problem, but I might try updating IE 5. It =
> won't download an update either. I was also told to update Win 95. Same =
> thing. Is there a chance this is caused by the Panda or is it my =
> computer? I have some new software to add, but at this point I am afraid =
> too try it. All other programs are working just fine. Linda Crawford

Couple suggestions.  The first would be to just uninstall Panda and see what
happens.  Or, for a start, just shut it down and see if that resolves the
problem.  That would at least narrow the issues.

I just uninstalled McAfee VirusScan 6.0 and it had an interesting
instruction:  To wit, it said that I must shut down before making any attempt
to reinstall it.  Perhaps you needed to shut down before installing the new
version and you didn't do so?

William Closure

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml