Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marty Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:36:08 -0400
At 12:25 PM 6/16/02 -0400, Ian Carmichael wrote:

>You can add the set dircmd command to your autoexec.bat.   The  DOS FIND
>command doesn't actually search for a particular file, but searches for
>strings within a specified file.

You can get it looking for files too by redirecting the output of a dir cmd
to a file and then doing the find on that file, like so:

dir /s \ >myfiles.dat
find /i "filename.typ" myfiles.dat

These two cmds will first create myfiles.dat on your current directory
containing all the files on your system, and then look for the specified
filename "filename.typ" ignoring case. The flaw here though is that you
won't know what directory the file, if found is in unless you eyeball
myfiles.dat. So you might as well just create myfiles.dat as the output of
the dir cmd as in the first line and then look with a text editor.

If you wanted a solution to this you could automate, i.e. a program; well
personally that's when I decided to install the Java developer's kit. Not
to mention C++.

Marty

--
SIMPL WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml