Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:53:15 -0500
Brian:

I just did this yesterday. Assuming you already have your second (or third)
e-mail ID established, do the following while in Outlook Express

o Click on File/Folder/New
o When the window pops up, type in a new folder name to identify the new
user such as "Susan"
o Before clicking on OK, click on the folder icon "Local Folders" - now
click the OK button
o Now click on Tools/Message Rules/Mail
In the Message Rules pop-up menu
o In box #1 click the selection box to left of "Where the line contains
people"
o In box #3 click on the highlighted words "contains people"
o Type in the appropriate e-mail address e.g.. [log in to unmask]
o Click on the Add button then the OK button
o In box #2 click the selection box to the left of "Move it to the specified
folder"
o In box #3 click on the highlighted word "specified"
o Click on the appropriate folder where you want Susan's mail to be routed
e.g.. "Susan"
o Click on the OK buttons three times

You're now finished. Test it now by sending a test mail to susan (e.g..
[log in to unmask]) and you should see that when the mail comes in***, it will go
to the appropriate box.

*** When the down facing arrow beside the mail icon on the menu is clicked,
you'll note that in the bottom part of the divided box, "Susan" can click on
her name and only her mail will be read in. Same for you by clicking on your
name (probably the default). Of course, in the top box, if you select
"Receive All" both Susan's and your mail will be read in; yours to the
default Inbox and Susan to her folder.

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada
e-mail: [log in to unmask]