Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:06:26 -0600
I've tried what you recommended below, but it didn't work.  I took away
all the checks, didn't work.  Just checked icon shadows, still didn't
work.  So they're all checked again.  They used to be transparent, but
not now.

I have another log in, it's fine.  The icons have transparent
backgrounds.

Any other ideas?

Diane Kroeckel