Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Gulmire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:27:42 -0400
Just a thought, but can you not use a registry cleaning program, or go in there yourself and delete any references to the NAV software and reinstall.  I did that with NAV2003 in order to get the correct amount of subscription time.  It worked.  I believe the software automatically gives a year from the moment of install. Don--- On Thu 08/12, Peter Shkabara &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:From: Peter Shkabara [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:21:26 -0700Subject: [PCSOFT] NAV 2004Just a note to share. The subscription to Norton AntiVirus 2003 on my wife'scomputer was expiring in September. To get rid of the nag screens which wereannoying her, I decided to install the NAV 2004 that I had purchased inanticipation of this. Two problems cropped up.1. I installed NAV 2004 ahead of time on 8-12-04. Guess what? Mysubscription now ends on 8-13-2005! I just lost a month of subscription.2. To add insult to injury, the NAV 2004 live update gives an error whentrying to update the Antivirus component. Says to contact tech support. Idid that and am waiting for a reply.Be ware NOT to install an upgrade ahead of time or you will lose thesubscription portion that you had remaining. The nag screens, however, areso annoying that perhaps it may be worth it - is that Norton's strategy?Peter-----------------------------------------------The NoSpin [log in to unmask] NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatationsto continue providing PCSOFT and our website.Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.