Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:47:03 -0400
Demetri

To see and control absolutely all programs that run under WIN95 or 98, get
the PC Magazine utility as described. You can temporarily or permanently
disable the running of any of them with this super program.

More than just Demetri can benefit from this program. Everyone should look
at this one.

Startup Cop, Version 1.0 Copyright (c) 1999 Ziff-Davis, Inc. Written by Neil
J. Rubenking First Published in PC Magazine, US Edition, April 20, 1999,
v18n08 http://www.pcmag.com/utilities

PLATFORMS: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4

programs for you. Some of these come from the Startup folder. Windows also
looks in six other locations for files that should be launched at startup.
Startup Cop helps you handle problems with programs that are automatically
launched at startup by listing them and letting you disable, enable, or
delete them. You can save the list of programs that are currently enabled or
disabled as a profile that can be restored at a later time.

p.s. There's another neat utility that will show you all the run statements
located in the registry that result in programs loading in Windows and
lurking in the background. It is called SmartStart and is from Daedalus
Software. You can search for it on the web. I believe it is freeware but I'm
not sure.

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada
e-mail: [log in to unmask]