Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 01:24:11 +0000
Tony, I've been using it since the beta began.  Naturally, it's a better
product now than when it started.  Release Candidate 0 is current, and
seems to be completely stable on the three computers that I've installed
it on.

Will you personally notice any benefits?  It appears to run a bit faster
on my PPro 200, but I can't tell any difference on a P166MMX or a P150.
It does include a driver refresh, and the multiple monitor support is
very, very cool.  Windows 98 also supports DVD natively, and claims
support for at least one multimedia video card (ATI All-in-Wonder).
Microsoft claims support for the common driver library, but since NT
does not include that support, it's really like blowing in the wind (so
to speak).

I would advise upgrading when it is released, especially for your
clients that are running OSR2, because it *should* be a more stable,
complete release.

Personally, though, I rely on UNIX ;-)

Drew Dunn