Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:43:31 -0700
Donna,

If your icons have a little arrow (indicating a shortcut) on them then
deleting them won't delete any programs. So go ahead and delete any icons
with arrows that you wish to. If there is no arrow it means that the Ball
Master programs were installed on your desktop. If you delete those
non-arrow icons (they are not linked to any existing program since you
deleted Ball Master) you won't loose anything important. But be careful not
to delete non-arrow icons in the future. For example, the icon for Internet
Explorer browser usually comes installed on the desktop and since it is not
a shortcut, deleting it could remove the program.

J. Dent

                       http://freepctech.com/rode