Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:25:51 -0400
At 7/17/01 02:58 PM, Elizabeth Boston wrote:

>If I type in the address bar, Internet explorer will give me an
>invalid page fault in WININET.DLL .  When I try to use "Run", Explorer
>will give me the same thing, in the
>same DLL file.

 From the MS Knowledge base:

SYMPTOMS
When you type an address in the Address box in Internet Explorer, you may
receive the following error message:

IEXPLORE caused an Invalid Page Fault in module Wininet.dll

Or, you may receive the following error message when you type in the Run
dialog box:
EXPLORER caused an Invalid Page Fault in module Wininet.dll

CAUSE
This behavior can occur if the AutoComplete feature for Internet Explorer
or Windows Explorer is trying to use corrupted information in the History
folder.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue:
On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.

Click the Advanced tab.

Click to clear the Use inline AutoComplete for Web addresses and Use inline
AutoComplete for Windows Explorer check boxes.

Click OK.

Reboot your computer. Press and hold down F8 while the computer boots to
display the Startup menu.

Choose Command Prompt Only, and then press ENTER.

Type the following items, pressing ENTER after each item:

cd\windows
deltree downlo~1
deltree tempor~1
deltree history
deltree cookies
NOTE: Press Y if you are prompted to confirm any deletion.

Reboot your computer normally.

On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.

Click the Advanced tab.

Click to select the Use inline AutoComplete for Web addresses and Use
inline AutoComplete for Windows Explorer check boxes.

Click OK.

You can test the AutoComplete feature by typing several different addresses
in the Address box (one at a time):
Type www.msn.com and load the page.

Type www.yahoo.com and load the page.

Type www.msn and see if the AutoComplete list is displayed.