Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:28:35 -0400
I've been reading all the mail on preview pane & spam and other worries.
  This is a item that I print and give out every time I build a computer. I'm not
  sure, but I think that I got it from The Computer Lady and I read & stop all the
  trash mail in Outlook Express.

  To improve OUTLOOK EXPRESS and kill SPAM Nov 25/05

  First, if you are using Outlook Express - Turn OFF the preview pane - you don't want to accidentally "open" spam and have it report back that it has found a new sucker.
  To turn it off, go to INBOX, click VIEW, LAYOUT, uncheck SHOW PREVIEW PANE, click APPLY,OK. Single click on a mail to highlight,and
  double click to open and read.

  IF you are sure its one you want to read, then click to bring it up in a window. If you aren't sure, then right-click the item, select "properties" (bottom), then select "details"(top), then select "source" (bottom), maximize, and scroll through to see if it is from a friend or a spammer/scammer - the text will be in there with all the other stuff, just scroll up and down, left and right, till you find it. No text means a scammer probably used an image of his text (instead of the text itself) to avoid having words detected by spam engines - just delete it (or enter the 'from' header into OE's Rules and delete it directly from the server so you won't get it again). It is very helpful to learn to use OE's Rules - you can highlight messages from friends and have them not go through the spam detection process. As far as attachments go, I don't send attachments (or forwards) any longer, I copy the material to the clipboard and insert it directly into the body of the email.
 Perhaps you could suggest this to your friends.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml